Christmas Day Lunch
@ Wynyard HallBook Now
25 December 2017
£100 per adult / £60 per child (under 13)
- Taking place in the Wellington Restaurant and State Rooms
- UPDATE: The Restaurant is now fully booked, limited availability in State Rooms
- Sittings available from 12noon
- Champagne and Canapes on arrival
- Delicious 4-Course Lunch
- Children will be delighted to receive a lovely gift from Santa
- Dress code: Formal
- Menu: coming soon!
- Wynyard Hall caters for all dietary requirements: these must be provided when booking.
EXCLUSIVE Private Christmas Dinner for up to 28 guests available in the Londonderry Room
For a truly special experience, upgrade to a Luxury Christmas Escape. Check-in to one of our bespoke luxury bedrooms on Christmas Eve. Enjoy Cream Tea and bubbly on arrival. Get into the festive spirit with carols in the Chapel followed by mulled wine and mince pies in the Statue Gallery. Finish with a candle-lit dinner accompanied by a glass of Champagne. Start Christmas Day with breakfast in bed. Then enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch, watch the Queen’s speech and enjoy some cheese and port, relaxing in our lounges. Finish with a tour of the parkland and The Gardens, enjoy a light buffet and unwind with our evening movie. Enjoy a good nights sleep after the festivities, followed by breakfast in the Wellington Restaurant. From £695 per couple (2-nights, based on 2 adults sharing).
whatsonnortheast.com17:14, 22 MarFamilies can search for hidden animals, create their own art and enjoy traditional crafts as part of a cracking ser… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…