Halloween Late: Bewitching Bots
@ Life Science CentreBook Now
26 October 2018
Have a pint pulled by a robot, enjoy some chilling tunes and be part of a Halloween experience like no other.
Channel your inner scientist in the Experiment Zone, decorate a Day of the Dead sugar skull, navigate the laser maze and be cyborged in the special effects make up area.
Dressing up encouraged – and you could win a prize!
- Robots – then and now – the thrilling exhibition from the Science Museum.
- Don a lab coat and channel your inner scientist in our Experiment Zone.
- Interactive dissection: discover the inner workings of organs.
- Day of the Dead sugar skulls decoration workshop.
- Create glowing creations in the Making Space.
- Special effects makeup area: prepare to be Cyborg-ed.
- Navigate the laser maze.
- Awe-inspiring visuals in the planetarium simulating the birth of artificial intelligence (includes rapidly flashing visuals).
- Frankenstein 4D Motion Ride (height restrictions apply).
- Rock out to the Robot Band: created through various final year projects in the School of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Leeds, this three piece features the classic combination of drums, bass and glockenspiel! There’ll also be cool tunes courtesy of DJ: Electric Nite.
- Prize-winning online chat bot Mitsuku will answer your questions. The more people who talk to her the smarter she becomes.
- Enjoy the perfect pint of Wylam Ale, pulled by a robot of course, or if gin is your tipple, head to our spooky UV Gin Bar for a glowing concoction.
- Capture the night at the selfie station.
- Come in fancy dress and you could win a prize.
Life Science Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
whatsonnortheast.com13:13, 16 JanJoin four-time Brit Classical Award winner Russell Watson for a very special evening, accompanied by his pianist an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
whatsonnortheast.com13:53, 15 JanBack on the road with an all new stand-up show, Ben Elton promises to try and make sense of a world which appears t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…