Survive the Hunger Games
@ Arbeia Roman Fort and MuseumBook Now
27 August 2016
10am - 4pm
£40: 8-13 year olds, includes one accompanying adult. £20: aged 14 years plus and additional accompanying adults.
More die in the Arena due to their lack of survival skills than in combat, are you prepared to be your District’s Tribute at the Capitol?
Here are some of the skills you’ll learn:
- Make a fire even when the rain is pouring
- Make a shelter to camouflage and protect you
- Use tools and your bush knife
- Make strong cord from plants you find
- Tie knots so you don’t fall out of your tree
- Find out what plants can kill or cure, plus what is safe to eat
£40 – 8-13 year olds, includes one accompanying adult.
£20 – aged 14 years plus and additional accompanying adults.
Book your place now. Early booking discounts are available.
Advance booking essential.
Arbeia Roman Fort and Museum
whatsonnortheast.com18:29, 19 MayThe Black Tie Ball will take place on 28 June at the Crowne Plaza. You are invited to join Newcastle Pride at the a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…