PREVIEW: Roaring 20’s New Year’s Eve Ball
Posted on December 27th 2017 by Whats on Northeast
This year, for one night only, Wynyard Hall is bringing our Christmas Party Night back to the main Hall for a truly exclusive experience with a glamorous 1920’s theme- £89 per person.
- Taking place in the Mirror Room, Ballroom & Conservatory
- Champagne and Canapes on arrival
- 3-course dinner
- Live band, DJ and entertainment
- Free parking available (TS22 5NF, follow signs for The Hall)
- 7.00pm arrival, 8.00pm dinner served, 01.45am last orders, 2am bar close & music ends
- Dress code: Black Tie
- Wynyard Hall caters for all dietary requirements: these must be provided when booking.
We also offer a Fine Dining Experience in the Restaurant on New Year’s Eve (£99 per person for 5-Course tasting menu). Sunday 31st December, Sittings available from 8.30pm
Prepare to begin a culinary journey, which combines refined flavours and textures with the highest quality seasonal ingredients. Enjoy a truly delicious tasting menu, served in The Wellington Restaurant.
- 5-Course Tasting Menu
- Live band and DJ
- Fireworks display and bag piper outside on the Terrace.
Please note: Dietary requirements should be provided on booking.
Book an overnight stay with breakfast from just £150 per room (based on 2 people sharing), or retire to a cosy hot tub cottage for £425 (based on 6 people sharing). Call our reservations team on 01740 44811 (option 0) for more information or to book.
New years day brunch is also available
£30 per adult / £15 per child under 13 years
Start the New Year in style! Enjoy a delicious brunch or delight in Traditional Afternoon Tea with family and friends, served in the opulent surroundings of Wynyard Hall.
- 3-course brunch
- Afternoon Tea is also available (from £23.50 per person)
Please note: Dietary requirements should be provided on booking
Pre-book drinks packages, including wine, bubbly and beers with our events team – email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form (completed forms required 2-weeks prior to event) or see more now @ https://www.wynyardhall.co.uk/events-whats-on/new-years-eve-ball/
whatsonnortheast.com14:22, 19 JulJamie Raven, the man who made Simon Cowell say “I now actually believe in Magic!”, is back doing what he does best… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…