Jewellery Making for Beginners 2017
@ South Shields Museum and Art GalleryBook Now
04 March 2017
12noon - 3.30pm
£15 per person. Please book in person at the museum shop.
If one of your 2017 resolutions was to take up a new interest, then how about joining our handmade jewellery tutorial session designed specifically for complete beginners.
Meet like-minded individuals, learn the basic techniques and take home your very own handmade jewellery pieces.
The session includes:
- starter pack of jewellery findings in silver or gold plate
- scoop of semi-precious stones and beads
- light refreshments (lunch is not included)
- DVD of tips and techniques to take away
- Tools are provided for use in the class.
There will be a selection of beads and tools available to purchase at the end of the session.
South Shields Museum and Art Gallery
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.