Roaring 20’s New Year’s Eve Ball
@ Wynyard HallBook Now
31 December 2017
£89 per person
This year, for one night only, Wynyard Hall is bringing our Christmas Party Night back to the main Hall for a truly exclusive experience with a glamorous 1920’s theme!
- Taking place in the Mirror Room, Ballroom & Conservatory
- Champagne and Canapes on arrival
- 3-course dinner
- Live band, DJ and entertainment
- Free parking available (TS22 5NF, follow signs for The Hall)
- 7.00pm arrival, 8.00pm dinner served, 01.45am last orders, 2am bar close & music ends
- Dress code: Black Tie
- Wynyard Hall caters for all dietary requirements: these must be provided when booking.
We also offer a Fine Dining Experience in the Restaurant on New Year’s Eve (£99 per person for 5-Course tasting menu).
Book an overnight stay with breakfast from just £150 per room (based on 2 people sharing), or retire to a cosy hot tub cottage for £425 (based on 6 people sharing). Call our reservations team on 01740 44811 (option 0) for more information or to book.
Pre-book drinks packages, including wine, bubbly and beers with our events team – email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form (completed forms required 2-weeks prior to event).
whatsonnortheast.com17:00, 10 JanShipley Art Gallery hosts First Saturdays! An opportunity for creative people to get together, network and find out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
whatsonnortheast.com19:00, 09 Janthe Laing Art Gallery presents Newcastle in Watercolour. Look into the past and see Newcastle's beautiful heritage.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…