DIG DEEPER: Guided Colliery Tour
@ Woodhorn MuseumBook Now
30 March 2018
11am - 2:30pm
Dig Deeper! This event is daily.
- Please meet at the museum Welcome Desk at least 5 minutes before the tour is due to start
- Tours last approximately 30 minutes
- Tour numbers are limited to 12 per session on a first come first served basis
- Tours are free, but as a charity, we welcome your support and have a suggested donation of £2 per person
- This tour takes place in heritage colliery buildings and although it is suitable for children & adults, we do ask that visitors take care and that children are supervised at all times.
- Access to the winding gear demonstration part of this tour involves climbing steep stairs. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes, and those unable to climb stairs are welcome to observe the winding gear turning from the lower level of the winding house.
- If you would like to have a chat about whether this tour is suitable for you or your family/group members, please ask a member of staff or contact us on 01670 624455 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would prefer to book a private and/or bespoke tour of the museum, please get in touch on 01670 624455 or by e-mail email@example.com
Queen Elizabeth II Country Park
whatsonnortheast.com15:02, 16 AprFollow Sherlock Holmes and his incomparable sidekick Dr Jane Watson on their journey from the streets of London to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…