WIN 4 Tickets to see The Greatest Show on the Tyne 2019 @ Tyne Theatre and Opera House
Closing Date: 11 October 2019
WIN 4 Tickets to see The Greatest Show on the Tyne 2019 @ Tyne Theatre and Opera House on the 19th October @ 7pm.
Chris Cross is the Great Magician of the North and he presents his annual eccentric & extravagant variety show, which is becoming somewhat of a traditional Geordie night out!
The Greatest Show on the Tyne really is a homage to the golden days of Variety, Music-hall and Vaudeville, hosted by Chris Cross – who is ever so passionate about keeping these kind of Variety shows alive and kicking, especially in the North East!
Final confirmed line-up (minus a few special guests making surprise appearances on the night, of course!):
– Liam A. Black – Grand Illusionist from Scotland with a flair for feathers and glitter!
– Max Fulham – Top UK Ventriloquist – see him now before he’s snapped up by the Television!
– Leah Devine’s Sequinned Showgirls Dance Troupe!
– Juggling Jack Flash from New Zealand will perform his Guinness World Record Winning Stunt!
– Sue Sweeney ‘The Diva of Durham’ and her Comedy antics
– Lucky Dog Theatre Productions with their Laurel & Hardy Show direct from The Edinburgh Festival Fringe
– Daniel Dorian Johnson aka MR. FREAK the Sideshow Sword Swallower
– Gareth Edward’s Disney inspired Drag Show
– PLUS a toe tapping band, a local school choir and some special surprise guests!
Suitable for the whole family!
For your chance to WIN 4 Tickets to see The Greatest Show on the Tyne 2019 @ Tyne Theatre and Opera House on the 19th October, simply answer the following question below:
Chris Cross usually specialises in what kind of performance?
Winners will be contacted via email, good luck!
whatsonnortheast.com13:57, 02 AugWe Love 90s Hits The Park with New Date 2nd May 2021
Saving all the fun for next year, We Love 90s can’t wait to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.