WIN A TWO NIGHT MID-WEEK STAY AT ST MARY’S INN
Closing Date: 02 May 2019
WIN a two night mid-week stay for two at this friendly pub in the heart of the Northumberland with breakfast and dinner on one evening.
St Mary’s Inn is a pub with tradition at its heart. Set in south Northumberland near Stannington village, as part of a new community, the pub and B&B is on the site of St Mary’s Hospital.
Built at the beginning of last century, St Mary’s Inn is in the bold and handsome former administration building. With its colourful red brick and handsome clock tower, it’s an strikingly beautiful building.
The bedrooms are designed with one aim; to give guests a good night’s sleep. Light and airy, with big windows and soft carpets, they’re uncluttered and comfortable. The deluxe bedrooms are roomy enough for an extra bed or two and they also have adjoining bedrooms so the pub is ideal for a proper family getaway without worrying about disturbing other guests. St Mary’s Inn is a dog-friendly B&B. Four-legged friends are welcome. It’s the ideal base to explore all the best of Northumberland from cycle trials to hiking.
St Mary’s Inn have also launched their rustic afternoon tea from £15 per person.
For further information on offers please visit www.stmarysinn.co.uk
Address: St Mary’s Inn, St Mary’s Lane, St Mary’s Park, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 6BL
T’s & C’s
- Applicants must be 18 years or over.
- Date Restrictions: Sunday to Thursday only.
- Subject to availability and excludes bank holidays and the month of July.
- Prize to be taken by 2nd September, 2019.
- The prize consists of: The prize is a two-night mid-week bed & breakfast stay for two at St Mary’s Inn with dinner on one evening. Excludes extras and drinks.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winners will be responsible for their own transport to and around Northumberland.
- Additional beverages, meals, snacks and extra facilities are not included in the prize package and should be settled by the prize winner on departure.
For your chance to WIN a two night mid-week stay for two at this friendly pub in the heart of the Northumberland with breakfast and dinner on one evening, simply answer the following question below:
In which century was St Mary’s Inn built?
Winners will be contacted via email, good luck.
whatsonnortheast.com10:26, 12 NovRT @SouterNT: It's Souter's annual Christmas Craft Fair this Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 November. Join us for a spot of relaxed shopping, stal…
whatsonnortheast.com10:24, 12 NovRT @WynyardHall: Xmas party season is nearly here!
Gather your family and friends and celebrate the festive season in style at Wynyard Hall…
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.