After Hours: Happy New You
@ Life Science CentreBook Now
30 January 2019
Uphold your New Year’s resolutions at this Dry January event and beat the winter blues.
- Make a Bubble Bar to take home from the team from Lush – they’re vegan and plastic free!
- Thinking about jacking in your job in the pursuit of happiness? Listen to the incredible tale of Dr Christopher Boyce who did just that – and cycled to Bhutan!
- Find your happy place at the laughter yoga workshop – belly laughs encouraged!
- Work out at Dance City’s Dance Workout taster class.
- A music channel dedicated to uplifting tunes at the silent disco in the Space Zone.
- Incredible teas brought to you by Estate Tea Co to keep you refreshed as you continue your Dry January pledge. (Separate charges apply for drinks.)
Want to start the fun an hour earlier? Take a whirl on Life’s outdoor ice rink with an After Hours and ice-skating combo ticket.
(Skating offer applies between 6.00pm – 7.00pm on 30 January 2020. Must be purchased online as a combo ticket when booking this After Hours event).
Life Science Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
whatsonnortheast.com13:54, 20 NovBELIEVE Christmas is a magical world brought to life in a theatrical production within a elf tipi village! It is an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…