Argentinian Wine Dinner
@ Wynyard HallBook Now
19 October 2019
Join us for an evening of delicious food created by Executive Head Chef, Michael Penaluna.
The team have been inspired by the food and wines of Argentina! Michael will design an Argentinian-inspired menu, which will be paired with Argentinian wines selected by Restaurant Manager, Alex Stainsby and provided by Berkmann Wines.
- Includes 4-course dinner.
- Each course will be paired with a wine selected by our Restaurant Manager, Alex Stainsby.
- Please provide dietary requirements/special requests upon booking.
- Wine is not vegetarian/vegan friendly – click here for more information. Please let us know on booking if you would prefer an alternative.
- Wine is paired with the main menu and may not be the best match for alternative menus that cater for special dietary requirements.
- Amuse Bouche (Chefs Choice)
- Stone Bass Ceviche, Avocado & Cucumber
- Bbq Ribeye Steak with Chimichurri Butter
- Chilled Rice Pudding with Dulce De Leche & Hazelnut
- Petit Fours Alfajores
whatsonnortheast.com19:05, 22 OctWrap up warm for a spooky trail at Belsay Hall this Halloween! Join Belsay's ghost-hunters on their Spooky Woodland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
whatsonnortheast.com19:01, 21 OctHalf-term is kicking off at Durham Cathedral with their Go Bats! event. Learn about the bats that live in the cathe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.