In the Dark Wild Wednesday
30 October 2019
Come along and discover the creatures that come out after dark – moths, bats and spiders. Craft activities and darkness trail aimed at children aged four to 13. Wild Wednesdays are fun, practical, two-hour, sessions for families in the school holidays. Bring warm/waterproof clothing and wear boots/wellies.
- Date: Wednesday 30 October 2019: 10.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Venue: Bowlees Visitor Centre, Upper Teesdale (DL12 0XE)
- Booking: Pre-booking essential via Ticketsource
- Cost: Children – £3 (accompanying adults free
- Note that tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Do not buy or sell tickets for this event from third parties. Please contact us (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss your booking, quoting your Ticketsource booking reference.
This event is part of the North Pennines Stargazing Festival running from 23 October to 3 November 2019.
whatsonnortheast.com13:54, 20 NovBELIEVE Christmas is a magical world brought to life in a theatrical production within a elf tipi village! It is an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…