Jewellery Making for Beginners 2017
@ South Shields Museum and Art GalleryBook Now
17 June 2017
12noon - 3.30pm
£15 per person. Please book in person at the museum shop.
If one of your 2017 resolutions was to take up a new interest, then how about joining our handmade jewellery tutorial session designed specifically for complete beginners.
Meet like-minded individuals, learn the basic techniques and take home your very own handmade jewellery pieces.
The session includes:
- starter pack of jewellery findings in silver or gold plate
- scoop of semi-precious stones and beads
- light refreshments (lunch is not included)
- DVD of tips and techniques to take away
- Tools are provided for use in the class.
There will be a selection of beads and tools available to purchase at the end of the session.
South Shields Museum and Art Gallery
whatsonnortheast.com13:54, 20 NovBELIEVE Christmas is a magical world brought to life in a theatrical production within a elf tipi village! It is an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…