Live at the Tyne & Chris Cross present: “The Greatest Show on the Tyne”
@ Tyne Theatre & Opera HouseBook Now
02 November 2018
£25 VIP, £15 adults, £12 concessions
Chris Cross the Magician returns to host The Greatest Show on the Tyne 2018 – a show described by the local press as Newcastle’s answer to SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE PALLADIUM!
Expect a splendid evening of dazzling performances from local and national stars of variety… You’ll see magicians, comedians, acrobats, jugglers, singers, dancers, circus acts and more!
A real throwback to the days of old fashioned Music Hall and Vaudeville entertainment in one BIG evening of excitement, showcasing some of the best underground upcoming acts, as well as established household names from the North-East and around the UK.
The show is proudly presented & organised by Newcastle’s favourite Magician – CHRIS CROSS!
Check out the line-up below…
– Chris Cross the Magician (The North East’s favourite magic man)
– Elaine Davidson (The world’s most pierced woman from Brazil will perform sideshow stunts)
– The Mimic Men (BGT comedy impressionists: Alfie Joey & Cal Halbert)
– Steve Rawlings (The UK’s most comedic juggler – as seen on TV!)
– Ed Waugh’s Laffalang Gang (Sketch comedy ensemble from the North-East)
– The Blues Brothers Show (A full rhythm & blues band)
– Mat-E-Trick of The Brothers Swag (New Zealand circus show with hoops, hats & more!)
– Junior Turner (top vocal talent from Wallsend)
– Charlie Carpenter (whipcracking and bed of nails)
– Marley the Wonder Horse (Yes, a real life pony will be on stage!)
– St. Aloysius School Choir (A canny choir of children from a Gateshead school)
– DESTINY Magic (First female act to win Magic Circle Young Magicians of the Year)
– Paul Derek (The Birdman of Magic who has previously toured with Ken Dodd’s Happiness Show)
Tyne Theatre & Opera House
117 Westgate Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
whatsonnortheast.com19:05, 22 OctWrap up warm for a spooky trail at Belsay Hall this Halloween! Join Belsay's ghost-hunters on their Spooky Woodland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
whatsonnortheast.com19:01, 21 OctHalf-term is kicking off at Durham Cathedral with their Go Bats! event. Learn about the bats that live in the cathe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…