October half-term @ Life Centre
@ Life Science CentreBook Now
19 October 2019 - 03 November 2019
Get spooky this October half-term with uncanny science, slime workshops and more! It’s Halloween fun for all the family.
- Gory: Compare real blood samples from a bird, amphibian and mammal in the Experiment Zone.*
- Illusion: Make plastic ghosts float and your own skin crawl with spooky optical illusions – you won’t believe your eyes!
- Crafty: Make your own shadow puppet or create a Halloween lantern using LED circuits in the Making Studios. Both makes can be taken home to enjoy!
- Mystery: Enjoy some of our top science demonstrations in the Science Theatre and choose your favourites.
Plus – Life are revving things up from the second week of half-term (26 October – 3 November):
- Out of this world: The fantastic new Space Zone launches, where you can bravely explore the deepest darkest parts of the Universe and climb into a mock-up of part of the International Space Station. (But remember, in space no one can hear you scream… Mwahaha!)
- Gross: Make your own slime with the help from the team of Science Explainers (26 October – 3 November only).
Please note that ticket prices will increase from 26 October.
Life Science Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.