October half-term @ Life Centre
@ Life Science CentreBook Now
19 October 2019 - 03 November 2019
Get spooky this October half-term with uncanny science, slime workshops and more! It’s Halloween fun for all the family.
- Gory: Compare real blood samples from a bird, amphibian and mammal in the Experiment Zone.*
- Illusion: Make plastic ghosts float and your own skin crawl with spooky optical illusions – you won’t believe your eyes!
- Crafty: Make your own shadow puppet or create a Halloween lantern using LED circuits in the Making Studios. Both makes can be taken home to enjoy!
- Mystery: Enjoy some of our top science demonstrations in the Science Theatre and choose your favourites.
Plus – Life are revving things up from the second week of half-term (26 October – 3 November):
- Out of this world: The fantastic new Space Zone launches, where you can bravely explore the deepest darkest parts of the Universe and climb into a mock-up of part of the International Space Station. (But remember, in space no one can hear you scream… Mwahaha!)
- Gross: Make your own slime with the help from the team of Science Explainers (26 October – 3 November only).
Please note that ticket prices will increase from 26 October.
Life Science Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
whatsonnortheast.com17:00, 10 JanShipley Art Gallery hosts First Saturdays! An opportunity for creative people to get together, network and find out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
whatsonnortheast.com19:00, 09 Janthe Laing Art Gallery presents Newcastle in Watercolour. Look into the past and see Newcastle's beautiful heritage.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…