Reindeer & Elf Trail
@ Wynyard HallBook Now
30 November 2019 - 31 December 2019
Open daily from Saturday 30th November – 31st December (excludes 21st – 24th December), 10am – 4pm
Come and meet Santa’s REAL Reindeer at Wynyard Hall this Christmas! Stroke and feed* the beautiful Reindeer, who we are looking after until Christmas Eve…
- Meet and stroke Santa’s real reindeer in The Gardens (access is through the Visitors Centre)
- Reindeer food is available to purchase for £1 onsite.
- Please do not feed anything else to the Reindeer as they will be unable to fly!!! Contrary to popular belief, Reindeer do not like carrots.
- The Elf Trail is a fun activity trail set along the 3km woodland walk. Not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
- NOTE: This is an outdoor activity. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Food and refreshments are available to purchase in The Gardens Cafe, or bring your own picnic.
- Annual Pass holders can use their pass during this period at no extra cost and will have access to the Reindeer & Elf Trail (excludes 21st – 24th December).
- The Reindeer are returning to us on Boxing Day so that Santa can have a break after his long journey around the globe to deliver presents to all the good girls and boys! They will be here until New Years Eve, so you have an opportunity to say goodbye before they depart for the North Pole on 31st December.
whatsonnortheast.com13:54, 20 NovBELIEVE Christmas is a magical world brought to life in a theatrical production within a elf tipi village! It is an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…