Studio Photography Workshop
@ Gala Theatre and CinemaBook Now
15 October 2018
Suitable for beginners and experienced photographers.
To coincide with the exhibition Claude Cahun: Beneath The Mask (8 September – 11 November), professional photographer Kev Howard will be exploring working with studio techniques of lighting and stylised imagery, looking to the exhibition for examples of theatrical and experimental photographic techniques.
Working with a full studio rig with different attachments such as snoot, brolly’s, soft box and reflector, the workshop will concentrate on:
- lighting styles
- poses and how to put the sitter at ease
- use of props
- use of movement (with and without studio flash)
- how to force different perspectives and angles to photograph at
- use of wide angle lens
- look at High and Low key lighting
- look at how to use everyday house lights to good effect in home portraits
- use the mirror panels to experiment with reflections
Gala Theatre and Cinema
whatsonnortheast.com12:42, 18 NovRT @WynyardHall: Just 4 days to go until our annual Festive Shopping Fayre and tipi set up is well underway with TipiChic Ltd!
Have you go…
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.