Survive the Hunger Games
@ Arbeia Roman Fort and MuseumBook Now
27 August 2016
10am - 4pm
£40: 8-13 year olds, includes one accompanying adult. £20: aged 14 years plus and additional accompanying adults.
More die in the Arena due to their lack of survival skills than in combat, are you prepared to be your District’s Tribute at the Capitol?
Here are some of the skills you’ll learn:
- Make a fire even when the rain is pouring
- Make a shelter to camouflage and protect you
- Use tools and your bush knife
- Make strong cord from plants you find
- Tie knots so you don’t fall out of your tree
- Find out what plants can kill or cure, plus what is safe to eat
£40 – 8-13 year olds, includes one accompanying adult.
£20 – aged 14 years plus and additional accompanying adults.
Book your place now. Early booking discounts are available.
Advance booking essential.
Arbeia Roman Fort and Museum
whatsonnortheast.com12:49, 06 JunRT @SundEmpire: Prepare to give 'em the old razzle-dazzle when Chicago rolls into Sunderland from Mon 22 - Sat 27 March 2021!
It'd be cri…
whatsonnortheast.com12:48, 06 JunRT @QueensHall: We are so happy to launch our new round of Queens Hall Digital commissions with a new piece by Joyce Branagh:
‘A Woman Wi…
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.