PREVIEW: I Spy: Easter holiday fun - a Bond-tastic programme for all future secret agents!
Posted on March 2nd 2020 by Whats on Northeast
Dates: Saturday 4 – Sunday 19 April
Times: 10am – 5pm (last entry 4pm), Sunday opens at 11 am
Prices: (gives admission to all activities at the Centre) Adults £12.00, Children (5 – 17) £7.50, Concessions (Students, over 60s, unwaged) £10.00, Families (2 adults, 2 kids or a adult 3 kids) £31.00
As well as full access to all the activities and events in the Life Science Centre, within the I Spy Easter holiday programme you can:
- Go undercover! Create the perfect disguise to follow your suspects undetected.
(Recommended for children aged 5+ years.)
- Start inventing! Build an alarm to protect treasure from intruders.
(Recommended for anyone aged 9+ years.)
- Explore surveillance! Spies use satellite technology to track the baddies. Find out how else satellites are used to help us in our daily lives in the live show Destination Space.
- Be secretive! Make invisible ink to send secret messages in the Experiment Zone.*
- See next-gen tech! The Live Skies show in the planetarium explores the James Webb Space Telescope – set to be biggest super gadget of all time.
- Test your agility! Can you dodge the beams in our laser maze to reach the treasure?
- Go explore! Find the clues to claim your chocolate with the I spy trail.
whatsonnortheast.com17:41, 07 AprRT @TheatreRoyalNew: Online booking will be temporarily unavailable tonight (Tue 7 Apr) between 9pm - 10pm whilst we do a little maintenanc…
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.