PREVIEW: New Year’s Eve Ball @ Wynyard Hall
Posted on December 30th 2019 by Whats on Northeast
ROARING INTO THE 20’S
Dress to impress and we’ll take care of the rest…
You will be greeted with a fabulous Champagne reception and canapes on arrival. Then enjoy a delicious 3-course meal prepared by our renowned in-house chefs and be entertained by a live band and DJ. The perfect evening will be complete with a fireworks display and a bag piper on the Terrace.
- Arrival 7.00pm, seated at 8.00pm, carriages 2.00am
- Dress code: Black Tie and Flapper Dresses
- Location: Ballroom, Conservatory and Mirror Room
- Tables are allocated closest to the Dance Floor on a first come, first served basis. There will be an opportunity to make any special requests at the end of the booking process (we will try to accommodate requests, but we can not make any guarantees).
- Pre-order wine and Champagne through the events team
- Please advise if you or your guests have any dietary or access requirements at the time of booking.
whatsonnortheast.com13:54, 20 NovBELIEVE Christmas is a magical world brought to life in a theatrical production within a elf tipi village! It is an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…