PREVIEW: Whats on at Wynyard this Easter!
Posted on March 12th 2018 by Whats on Northeast
£25 per person, includes café lunch voucher
Wednesday 21st March, 10am – 12pm
The prickly questions of what to prune, when to prune and how to prune are tackled in this 2-hour workshop.
- Learn the pruning principles for your garden shrubs to flourish
- Makes a lovely Mother’s Day gift or come along yourself
£30 per person
Wednesday 28th March, 10am – 12pm
Spring is a marvellous time to explore our stunning parkland, and wreath making offers the perfect opportunity to bring bright, natural greenery into your home.
- Begin with a foraging trip in our parkland
- Then return to The Glasshouse and turn your forage into a beautiful Easter wreath.
£20 per child
Thursday 29th March, 10am – 12pm
Kids love Easter, so what better way to celebrate than by getting creative?
- Each child will make a beautifully decorated bonnet to take home
- Includes story time with juice and a biscuit
£20 per child
Friday 30th March, 10am – 12pm
Due to the popularity of this event, we have added an extra session 2pm – 4pm
Perfect for budding young chefs! This workshop builds kitchen confidence.
- Provides a great introduction to chocolate making
- A variety of creations to take home with a recipe (parental guidance recommended).
£8 per child
Sunday 1st April, 12pm – 4pm
Lots of fun for all the family, take part in our eggcellent annual Easter Egg Hunt! The Easter Bunny has lost his eggs somewhere in The Gardens – can you help find them?
- Includes a hunt around The Gardens
- The café and farm shop will also be open
- We are also hosting Easter Sunday lunch
Please note: You can arrive any time between 12pm and 4pm. The trail takes approximately 45 minutes, depending on the child’s age.
£36 per adult / £18.50 per child
Sunday 1st & Monday 2nd April, from 12pm
Our Easter menu is filled with the finest spring flavours, so get the family together and enjoy a hearty 3-course Sunday roast.
- Includes a glass of house wine/beer/soft drink
- Easter Egg Hunt is an additional £8 per child
Wynyard has loads to offer this Easter for you and the family!
To see more and book places go to -> https://www.wynyardhall.co.uk/events/whats-on/